Ha. I have no idea why I even update this blog with the fact the I have NO followers (that I know of anyway). But, to my non-existent follows, IM BACK!) ps - I always want to use emojis because it's a habit for me. Team iPhone whazzup! Lol.
Well, first off, lately I've been browsing Pinterest (kissingpink), having no life & I've been coming across a lot of makeup posts...sad thing is, half of them weren't made for me! I hate the whole "lightskin/darkskin" argument because it really is ignorant to me. Buuuuttt, I can't use half the items on makeup bloggers posts because what they use aren't meant for me. So maybe I want to turn this blog into a makeup blog for darker girls (that sounds so lame to me. But completely true). Because when I googled Google Blogs for my foundation color (Mac NW50) I saw no one I liked. The girls weren't "up to par" (it's mean to say but I really don't care). I mean if you're running a beauty blog, your pores should not be as big as your eyes. I don't know, maybe it's just me? Or one I saw defiantly needed to invest in a better blending brush & stop using dollar store eyeshadow. (I don't mean to upset the legit beauty blog runners! If you run a good blog, leave a comment please!) anyhow, I could go for days but I will stop here. Maybe this will be a combo of all things combined! Beauty, hair, DIY & fashion! Now I need a name to portray my blog! Haha.
Secondly, I went to the orthodontist last week for braces! I found out I had a Brody crossbite & an impacted tooth, along with other "help mr. orthodontist!" problems. The assistant put my spacers in and I haven't been able to eat since! I feel like an old person. I have to eat soft food! No fried chicken for me. :( they say it's supposed to go away after a few days, it's been 4! Maybe tomorrow will be better. BTW, the assistant was stuck on 12:30. I mentioned 4:00pm so I wouldn't have to miss class & you should've saw her face. Stuck on stupid. Lol.
Thirdly I started a new school. It is beyond lame but I've only been to one day of classes. Monday is a new day. It's so unlike me to be friendless, I'm so used to having that "always there" friend. (don't get me wrong, I have friends but a friend that goes to your school is always a plus!) so I'm just praying for a better second day & the ability to remember, books come first! Stay focused.
Fourthly, (is that even a word? Spellcheck didn't correct me lol) I am thinking of a going to a new dye! I've always done black because it really complements my skin tone than my dark, rusty looking brown. I'm thinking since fall is coming up, a deep plum color. Not too drastic, just a good sparkly tint. I was thinking ombré, but the more I read the more I hear bleach is HORRIBLE for hair & my ends need no more damage than my normal semi-dye & heavy perm! I swear on everything a perm makes me feel 10000% better about my hair. It's so easy to manage. I'm tempted to do it ever month but I refrain. More power to you curly girls, but perms are my best friend! I'm attaching a picture of the plum hair color I want to the bottom of this post (I think. I have no control over the placement of photos in these posts from the mobile app. Sorry.)
I think this post has run its course. I'm watching bones and my almost one year old cousin-niece (she's technically my cousin but I love her like my niece or my own.)
Until next time......xoxo.

No comments:
Post a Comment